We are currently accepting new patients!
For your convenience, we have posted all of our New Patient Registration information on this website. Feel free to print and fill out these forms at home and then bring the completed paperwork with you to your first appointment.
- Spine - Cervical & Lumbar
- Post Surgical Rehabilitation
Hands on treatment to restore range of motion / mobility / neuromuscular control
Prenatal & Postpartum:
Specialized training in prenatal and postpartum manual therapy and rehabilitation / exercise
What sets us apart?
- 45 minutes of One on One time with your Physical Therapist
- Physical Therapist owned and operated
- Timely communication with physicians
- Continuity of care
- Fully equipped gym with state of the art equipment
- Comfortable, friendly setting
- Emphasis on patient education and injury prevention
- To provide quality One on One care to each and every patient
- To empower our patients, and guide their return to optimal function
- Improve tolerance to functional activities of daily living
- On-going professional development
- Return patients to professional, competitive or recreational sports or activities
- APTA (American Physical Therapy Association)
- NATA (National Athletic Trainers’ Association)
We are conveniently located off of highways 101 and 85 in South San Jose. Click HERE for driving directions!